Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sporty Flare.


nordstromsavvy6.
Happy Monday everyone! Coming back from a busy week/weekend, and I’m already ready to tackle on a new one! Due to all the crazy things I had to take care of this past weekend, comfort was key!
As I’m closing up my cool partnership with Nordstrom of my Savvy looks, this sporty one was definitely a fave! It’s effortless, cool and very “off duty”, which of course I can’t ever get enough of!
I loved curating my favorite pieces from the Savvy department; the selection of different brands and price points is great for a girl on a budget! I know, I don’t like to jeopardize my style  High Low Prom Dresses for anything, so I had fun playing with the pieces from Savvy because they were all so stylish.view more
newstuff2
I’ve been on the hunt for a pair of cool sneakers, not wedge just regular, because they’re so practical for me and always helps me get the job done quicker in sneakers. I came across these last week and knew I had to have them instantly. They’re so basic yet when I wear them with dresses, look so cool. The mesh gives them a fresh look while also helping them feel even lighter to walk in. Loove them!
These kind of iced out earrings are always my go-to pieces to wear when I want to dress up a t-shirt or sweatshirt. Gives it that best contrast of pretty + effortless.view more
barceloneta011
After a full day of fun activities in Barcelona with the Mango team, blogger friends and our readers during day 2, we had some time to rest, take naps, shop or do whatever we wanted before we got ready for our fancy dinner!

Junior Prom Dresses This night, we headed to Barceloneta to have a nice dinner by the beach at the super cute Mamarosa restaurant!view more
surfbarcelona4
One of my favorite activities Mango had planned for us during day 2 was filled with water, small waves, maintaing good balance and tons of fun! We went (standup) paddle board surfing in Barceloneta and being that it was my first time, I was terrified. For one, I hardly know how to swim and two, I’m afraid of being in the ocean. Although I was excited to try something new, I was especially nervous to step out of my comfort zone but I knew I would regret it if I didn’t try it.view more
Silhouette: A-line 
Neckline: Halter 
Waist: Natural 
Hemline/Train: Floor-length 
Sleeve Length: Sleeveless 
Embellishments: Beading, Ruching, Pleats 
Fabric: Taffeta 
Built-In Bra: Yes 
Fully Lined: Yes 
Shown Color: Royal Blue 
Body Shape: Hourglass, Inverted Triangle, Misses 
Occasion: Prom, Evening 
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter, Summer




No comments:

Post a Comment